A structural analysis proves that the construction is structurally sound. Structural design is a part of project planning. The design results are verifications of stresses, strains, stability and deformations. All boudary conditions used in a structural analysis are documented in a comprehensible manner. In a signed and stamped report the design procedure is explained step by step.
Reasons for structural design?
- Economic design of all materials used
- Computational proof of structural stability
- State of the art for design and dimensioning
- Comprehensive long-term documentation/archiving, also for post-construction measures
- Legal certainty, clear responsibilities
Pipes, liners and manholes are essential components of our subterranean infrastructure. People take their consistent functionality for granted. Planning includes a reliable assessment of the environmental conditions, taking into account current regulations in order to ensure safe operation in the long term.
A structural planning helps us to determine boundary conditions more correctly, to apply them depending on the considered situation and to document them in the long term.
How does a structural design procedure work at IngSoft?
- You require a project-related "structural design" and send us an inquiry: Contact
- We review your documents*)
- We make you a non-binding offer and give you a delivery date
- You place the order in text form
- We work on your project and send you a comprehensive structural report
- You get an invoice for our services
*) The exact information we need depends on the project. Our engineers are looking forward to assist you in selecting "relevant" documents.